Aircrack-ng On Android using Wireless Adapter

CRACK Wifi WPA/WPA2/WEP Password.

Aircrack-ng On Android Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 LTE 7.0 (SM-T235Y) using Wireless Adapter USB (TP-LINK-WN722N) + OTG Cable.

I compile a kernel which has had AR9271 built-in. (ath9k_htc)
That is why I can use the wifi usb.

I am NOT responsible for any of the acts of you.

This test was in my OWN WiFi AP.

TUTORIAL LINK (OR T235(Y) tab4 compiled kernel download.):

https://weils.net/blog/2015/08/15/air...

Warning:If this article damage your device, I don't take any responsibility! 

I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS!

This method is only used for testing! Do not do illegal use, after use, please bear the legal responsibility.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thiết lập card không dây trên Kali Linux

Monitor mode

Giới thiệu - Scapy